Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I think I'm Infected

If, at the beginning of this class, someone would have said I'd be the kind of person with multiple blogs, I'd be skeptical, but, as it turns out, I'm infected by it. After reading a blog entry by Zach Morris, I started thinking about some of the quotes I absolutely adore, words I memorize and repeat softly to myself sporadically throughout my days. There are a few which I can roll off the top of my head, but most of my favorite thoughts or phrases, jokes, etc. I keep in a book dedicated to that purpose alone. My sister always told me that I'd never look at that thing again, but I wound up using it ALL the time. When I don't know what to say, sometimes I look there. I go there for inspiration, and sometimes for strength. Other times, I go there because I have absolutely nothing better to do and a few quotes make me laugh.

I am nowhere near close to having all the words that make me feel something, anything, but I'm okay with that. These are mere snapshots, things that catch my eye or make me laugh, flashes of who I am or what I care for. After reading Zach's post, I thought I'd set up another blog dedicated just to these quotes. I'll be posting some soon and every so often later. Feel free to comment or leave quotes of your own! I'm ALWAYS looking for good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment